Park City luxury real estate agent Nancy Tallman provides
Park City, UT, May 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Massive relocations of San Francisco, New York and other major cities have been accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to a boom in housing markets in the western United States. As a proud member of the Park City community, luxury real estate strategist, and co-author of Amazon’s best-selling book, The Essential Guide to Buying and Selling Luxury Real Estate: Insights from America’s Top Luxury Agents, Nancy Tallman provides weekly information on the Park City real estate market on her blog.
Why are people moving to Park City, Utah?
Housing markets in the western United States are taking off. But with endless possibilities now that many people are not bound by the constraints of travel, why is there such a frenzy in the real estate market around Park City?
- Breathtaking views. Park City community planners have ensured that the area’s natural beauty is not obscured, providing residents with views of the surrounding mountains from anywhere in the city.
- Recreation. Park City is home to hundreds of miles of trails, perfect for hiking, mountain biking, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing, as well as two world-class ski resorts.
- Cooked. Historic Main Street in downtown Park City is home to 50 restaurants and bars.
- Art. As well as being the proud home of the Sundance Film Festival and the Kimball Arts Festival, Park City has a vibrant arts scene. Residents enjoy a variety of concert halls (indoor and outdoor), art installations, galleries and history museums.
- Ease of travel. The newly renovated Salt Lake City Airport is just 35 minutes away, making it easy to travel to any city in the world. The Salt Lake City metro area is also just a 40-minute drive from Park City, so those who fancy a great city experience won’t miss out.
- Community. More than 100 Park City nonprofits strive every day to make meaningful change to the local community and communities around the world. The local radio station, KCPW, connects the tight-knit town of about 20,000 residents.
- Education. Park City High School is one of the top 100 public high schools in the country and the school district is the highest rated in the state of Utah.
- Market resilience. Even in the face of a recession and a global pandemic, Park City’s real estate market has consistently performed well. (Stay up to date with current Park City luxury real estate trends and lifestyle information via Nancy Tallman’s world-renowned blog at insideparkcityrealestate.com
Park City luxury real estate agent Nancy Tallman gives insight to Utah buyers looking for their dream homes
About Nancy Tallman, Best-Selling Author and Expert in Real Estate Strategy
Armed with a master’s degree from UCLA and 16 years of experience negotiating multi-million dollar healthcare contracts, Nancy Tallman is a renowned luxury real estate strategist in the Summit County and Wasatch in Utah and is among the top 100 in America. Real estate agents. Nancy uses a proven six-step methodology and works with a limited number of clients at a time to ensure that her clients receive luxury service at all costs. Take the next step to finding your dream home in Utah and listen to a real estate expert in 15 minutes by filling out Nancy’s contact form or you can reach Nancy by email; [email protected], or by phone; (435) 901-0659.
Park City Luxury Real Estate Agency Nancy Tallman