Airlines, Luxury Cruise Corporation and Digital Travel Companies Use Bright Pattern Contact Center to Drive Sales During Post-Pandemic Travel Rebound
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, California., April 29, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Luminous pattern, one of the main suppliers of cloud contact center software, has been deployed by global travel and hospitality companies, including two of the leading online travel booking platforms in Asia Pacific and Latin America, as well as leading airlines, hotels and a luxury cruise line. Bright Pattern contact center software was chosen by travel and hospitality organizations because of its ease of use, enterprise functionality, scalability, reliability, variety of traditional channels and digital, its plug-and-play integrations and its ease of deployment and management of virtual or remote applications. agents.
The global travel and hospitality industry has been hit hard by COVID-19 and to mitigate the impact of COVID-19 on their businesses, companies have been forced to innovate quickly in the way they deliver an experience. client and conduct their business. This included increasing their online presence and adding new communication channels. Many are predicting a strong rebound for travel and hospitality agencies as they prepare for the upcoming return to travel.
The travel and hospitality industry is now reinventing the customer experience for a post-COVID-19 world. This includes the new customer demand for effortless digital customer experiences. Whether customers want to check-in through a mobile app, book travel using a robot-powered Facebook messenger, or receive personalized and proactive travel notifications, the industry is experiencing accelerated innovation.
Bright Pattern Travel and Hospitality customers include:
- The # 1 online travel booking platform in Australia and New Zealand provides a permanent online chat that allows customers to leave an online conversation and come back when they have the time or when it is most convenient for them. Companies can offer a personalized itinerary to redirect the customer to the same agent for effortless booking.
- In the midst of the global pandemic, Hurtigruten, a luxury cruise company Europe, saw an increase in customer calls and needed innovative solutions to help remote agents. Bots and AI have been integrated for agent support to provide recommendations from the knowledge base. âThe ease of use and flexibility of the Bright Pattern platform has greatly helped us transition to a remote workforce during the COVID-19 pandemic,â said Marc Bainbridge, Head of Operations Support at Hurtigruten.
- A major US airline has moved from a multi-channel platform to Bright Pattern’s omnichannel contact center to break down silos and add additional digital channels. They also use Bright Pattern’s AI-powered omnichannel quality management to monitor 100% of interactions across all channels and troubleshoot remote agent issues.
- ViaJemos, an online travel booking platform based in Latin America, supports customers Latin America and United States use emerging digital channels to improve the customer experience on the go.
- South AmericaThe based airline uses Bright Pattern for AI-powered omnichannel contact center solutions that empower remote agents.
âBright Pattern is fueling customer service and sales for several innovative travel and hospitality companies,â said Michael mccloskey, CEO of Bright Pattern. âWhether these brands support luxury shoppers or more cost-conscious shoppers, all customers expect the best in basic customer support or concierge services. Bright Pattern provides the innovative, personalized, omnichannel communications these businesses need to drive sales with the easiest use of the cloud contact center platform with the highest ROI. ”
Businesses of all sizes choose Bright Pattern to enhance their customer experience because of its easy-to-use yet powerful omnichannel platform, offering traditional and emerging channels like Facebook Messenger, in-app customer support, enterprise functionality and cloud-centric architecture. Bright Pattern was recently recognized by Ovum as a Market Challenger, by Omdia for better platform functionality, through Frost and Sullivan as the most successful supplier and by Gartner as a leader Call Center Quadrant FrontRunners.
About the light pattern
Bright Pattern provides the simplest and most powerful AI-powered omnichannel contact center software and service management solutions for innovative mid-sized and enterprise companies. To make customer service clearer, simpler and faster than ever before, Bright Pattern offers the only real omnichannel cloud platform with AI on board that can be deployed quickly and easily by business users without costly professional services. Bright Pattern enables businesses to deliver an effortless, personal customer experience across channels such as voice, text, chat, email, video, messengers, and bots. Bright Pattern also allows businesses to measure and act on every interaction on every channel with AI omnichannel quality management. The company was founded by a team of industry veterans who pioneered leading contact center solutions and now deliver architecture for the future with a advanced cloud first approach. Bright Pattern’s cloud contact center solution is used worldwide in more than 26 countries.
SOURCE Light pattern