For all those people who do not find financing according to their needs, online credit platforms such as Motorlender are a very convenient alternative to banks and savings banks.
Motorlender is precisely one of these platforms where you can access fast mini-credits online in a safe and transparent way.
What is Motorlender?
Motorlender is an online mini-credit company that also provides access to short and medium-term lines of credit. The platform's mission is to provide a solution to urgent liquidity problems, through financing in the short and medium term.
Clients can apply for a mini-loan or line of credit without having to queue or waste time talking to a lot of advisers, even without having to wait on the phone only to find that their loan has not been approved.
The company has automated all its systems to be able to offer a much faster service in such a way that loan applicants can obtain their financing as soon as possible.
The platform has a customer service that is available during business hours from Monday to Saturday, it even has a live chat through its website to answer any questions immediately and more personally.
The company allows you to access a fast online loan that can be up to € 1,000 with a repayment period of 30 days, although for the first credit you can only request a maximum of $ 300.
The platform also highlights that they offer a transparent process regarding the costs associated with granting loans, so that the client can know at any time the commissions, interest and other expenses that may be applied to the amount of the financing.
How does Motorlender work?
The platform allows you to access either an online mini-credit or a line of credit, all through a process that is carried out entirely from the official website of the company.
The operation is not very different from other fast online loan companies, since they also have a credit simulator so you can calculate the total cost of your financing.
After defining the amount and the term in which you want to return the credit, you proceed to send the loan request and then the platform will be in charge of evaluating your information.
In case your credit application is approved, the company sends you the money during the next 15 minutes. As mentioned above, for those applying for a credit for the first time, the maximum amount they can request is $ 300.
If you return the loan within the established term and use the service in an appropriate and responsible way, Motorlender can increase the amount of financing that you can access, even reaching up to $ 1,200.
The company also has a code of ethics that is based on responsibility for the credits and lines of credit that they offer, transparency with customer treatment and honesty.
The company also indicates that no client will ever be prompted to request more than the amount of money they actually require. It also undertakes never to increase or modify costs during the duration of the service.
What are the requirements to request a mini-credit with Motorlender?
One of the most distinctive characteristics of online credit platforms is their flexibility in terms of the requirements to request a loan online.
In the case of Motorlender it is no exception, since the company requires the minimum of documentation and of course, as long as all these requirements are met, the more likely they will have to get the loan.
- You must be between 21 and 65 years old to apply for a mini-credit or a line of credit online.
- It is also necessary that you can demonstrate stable regular income, either through payroll, pension or unemployment.
- It is also essential that you do not have any debts or are registered in any delinquent file.
- You must present an official identity document and if necessary, additional documentation.
Advantages of choosing Motorlender
As always, this type of quick mini-credit online platform offers a series of advantages over the traditional financing offered by banks and savings banks.
It is important to take into account all these benefits as they can help you decide if this is the best fast mini-loan on the market.
- Motorlender's mini-credits and lines of credit are easy to request since the entire process is done online, so you don't have to queue or wait a long time to get a response.
- Not only that, this type of financing does not require paperwork like what is usually required when applying for a loan in a bank.
- The mini-credits and lines of credit offered by Motorlender do not include hidden charges since at all times you can know the total cost of the requested amount.
- As it is a platform that operates online, you can make your mini-credit request at any time of the day, any day of the week and accessing from your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- Once your credit application is approved, the company is responsible for transferring your money quickly so that you can have the cash as soon as possible.
- A positive experience is also offered when applying for loans online.
- The platform offers you credit solutions that are appropriate to your adequate financing needs.
- Furthermore, all contract conditions are transparent and fair, with no hidden charges.
- Likewise, special offers are offered for those clients who have repaid their loans without problems.
- All information, both personal and financial, is kept protected thanks to the security protocols implemented on the website.
- Motorlender is an online loan platform that is attached to the Spanish Association of Microloans.
How to request a mini-credit in Motorlender?
The procedure to request quick mini-credits online in Motorlender is really very simple and you can complete it in a very short time.
The important thing in any case is that you make sure you comply with the requirements that are asked of you, since that will give you a better chance that your financing will be approved.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- First you have to access the official website of Motorlender to use the online credit simulator.
- Use the sliders to select the amount of credit you want to request. Remember that if this is the first time you request a loan, you will only be able to access a maximum € 300.
- Now select the return period, which can be up to 30 days.
- Once the above is done, now you must fill out a form with your personal data, including gender, name, surname, your date of birth, DNI / NIE, as well as bank account number, mobile phone, email.
- The platform will then be in charge of making the corresponding assessment of all your information and in a few minutes it will send you a response.
- In case your credit has been approved, the money will be transferred to your bank account in just 15 minutes.
It is important to mention that the loan fees are made up of an interest that can be displayed on the Motorlender website and in the loan agreement.
The interest applied to the credit will depend on the amount requested, as well as the chosen repayment term.
Both the interest that is applied and its amount are detailed in the particular conditions of the contract, which is sent to the client before the loan application.
In addition, the loan can only be granted and amortized in US dollars. In the event of a default situation, default interest will be applied.
Early repayment and return of credit
Customers can repay the credit in advance either partially or fully at any time before the agreed due date.
This does not generate additional costs and regarding the return of the credit, it can be done through a bank transfer to the company's account or also by making a deposit at the window or through an ATM.
Likewise, if the client wishes, they can pay with a debit card from the client area of the website.
Consequence of non-payment?
As in all online credit companies, in Motorlender there are also penalties for late repayment of the loan.
In this case, if upon maturity of the loan, the client incurs partial or total non-payment of the amount or the credit fees, the company may demand the payment not only of the amount owed, but also a penalty for delay of 1.00% applied to the amount of the loan and with a maximum limit of 100% on the amount of the credit.
The client will also have to pay all the expenses generated by the non-payment, not to mention that any amount received by the lender, once the credit has expired, will be contested to the automatic extension of the loan and also to the costs of claiming debtor positions.
Summary: Do you need extra liquidity for any reason? Are you going through a financial emergency? Motorlender may be your option. With Motorlender you can request a mini-credit of up to € 1000 to be returned in 30 days.