Any last minute unforeseen? Planning a family vacation? Do you need quick money to cover a bill that you did not have? If you are looking for a parallel source of income to cover some extraordinary expense, Dedebt is the company you are looking for.
Enter the Dedebt website , choose the amount you need and the time you want to return it, fill out the form and receive a deposit in your bank account with your extra money. That easy.
Next, we will explain how Dedebt works and what its strengths are compared to other entities that also grant mini-credits remotely.
Dedebt: discounts on your online credit
Do you know any financial institution that the more money you ask for, the more discount they will give you?
The Dedebt company specializes in granting distance credits quickly and easily. No paperwork, no need to go to any bank, without many requirements, without absurd hours of waiting and with promotions of 15%, 20% and 25% discount!
Are you between 21 and 70 years old? Do you have a fixed income such as a pension, unemployment benefit or a monthly payment? Do you reside in United States and have a bank account? You appear on the Credit Checker list, but your debt does not exceed $ 2,000? Then you are in luck, since you meet the requirements to be able to quickly obtain a credit with Dedebt.
You only have to be the owner of a mobile line and be able to provide a second mobile or landline contact telephone number. So open your computer, enter Dedebt and in less than 24 hours you will have the money in your account.
How to apply for a loan with Dedebt step by step
In order to request the money you need, you will only have to invest a few minutes of your time. Remember that in Dedebt you do not need to have any type of guarantee. Shall we start applying for the loan ?:
- Choose the amount and time: You can order a maximum of € 600.00 and choose the return period that suits you best (a maximum of 30 days).
- Fill in the form : The next step is to fill in a basic form with your name, surname, address, telephone, email and finally the IBAN of your bank account. Don't worry, it won't take you more than 2 minutes.
- Verify your identity. Either through Instantor, selecting your bank and entering your password to verify the ownership of the account. You must use the same account where you receive your income. Or, by sending the documentation that Dedebt will send you via email.
- Password and client code : Once the previous step has been carried out (either via mail or via Instator), you will receive your client code and password in your mail so that you can access the private client area of the Dedebt website.
- You will receive an SMS indicating if Dedebt grants you the loan and the amount thereof. If you agree, you just have to send an SMS back with the word I ACCEPT.
And in a few minutes you can enjoy your loan . Remember that the time in which you can have the money will depend on the bank where you have your account.
Best of all, once you are a Dedebt customer, the procedures are greatly simplified. If you want to apply for a new loan, you just have to send an SMS with "TWI AMOUNT OF TERM DNI", for example "TWI 200 15 74784267L". You do not have to do more paperwork, or enter the website to get that extra money. Simpler impossible!
It is important to remember that to request a second loan with Dedebt you will not be able to have an active loan. You will first have to cancel a loan in order to request another.
How much money can you request
New to Dedebt ? If you are going to request your first loan online, you can only request a maximum of € 300.00. From the second loan, the amount can reach € 450 and, from the third request for money online, you can reach the maximum of € 600.
Dedebt commissions amount to 35%, to be returned within a maximum period of 30 days. As in all entities that lend money at a distance, the APR varies depending on the amount and the time you choose to return it.
You do not have to take the calculator to make calculations, since on its website you can see in real time the amount you will pay for interest. If you request € 100 to return in 30 days, you will pay € 35 interest.
Best of all and what makes Dedebt different from other online loan entities, are its promotions:
- 15% when you have returned a loan of 300 us dollars.
- 20% when you have paid a Dedebt credit of 450 us dollars.
- 25% once a loan of 600 us dollar s is canceled
Thus, the more loans you borrow, the greater the discount. With these conditions, who is not going to request a second loan if you have a 20% discount.
How to pay back your loan
Now that you know the steps to request your mini-credit in Dedebt, let's see the steps to follow to make the return:
- You have to have a bank account in United States.
- You will have to pay the loan yourself through an income for the amount of the requested credit, plus interest.
- You choose the form of return: by credit card, bank transfer or cash deposit.
- If you do not remember the exact money you have to pay, you can check it in the user area of the website.
What if I can't repay my loan on time
Have you missed the return period? Have you not been able to raise the money for the loan repayment? It is not the ideal situation, but if you need more time to return the money, Dedebt gives you the option of being able to defer the payment for 7, 14 or 30 days . The cost of this extension will depend on the amount of your loan and the days you want to postpone the repayment. At the time of making the deposit you must indicate: extension plus your ID.
If, on the other hand, you want to cancel your credit before the chosen time, you have a commission of 0.5% of the initial amount. You can only cancel it in advance if half the term has passed.
What happens if I am late in paying the credit
Keep in mind that if you do not pay when you are due, you will have to pay 1% daily interest (on the amount pending payment). You will also be charged the related expenses for collection management.
From Addamo Credit we recommend that before requesting your loan, you make sure that you can meet the repayment deadlines to save those extraordinary costs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZefDey5Z-jc (there is no Dedebt video but there is one from old viasms)
Customer reviews of Dedebt and its online community
What differentiates Dedebt from other remote credit institutions is not only the promotions it offers, but it also stands out for its large online community. He has a blog where you can periodically read very interesting articles on various topics. Sections such as news, online banking, self-motivation, grants and subsidies are some of the categories that you can find in his blog. They also give advice to optimize your income, how to manage your accounts and loans, and valuable tips on economics. You can also be part of their online community through Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Linkedin and Google +.
The presence of Dedebt in social networks makes it one of the closest entities since it does not hide and shows its face through all its channels . Your customers think positively of:
- His treatment of the client , both through the web and through social networks.
- The closeness and direct treatment stand out . And the speed when it comes to answering questions about your loans, mini-credits and other issues.
- They also highlight the change of image of Dedebt , since formerly it was via sms. Currently Dedebt has a very clear and easy to use website.
- The granting of mini-credits for people who appear in Credit Checker . As long as they do not exceed a debt of € 2,000.
The number of followers that Dedebt has is an indication of the trust and transparency that it transmits. This makes it one of the entities best valued by its clients and users.
Summary: Ask for money up to € 600 in Dedebt without payroll, without guarantees and even if you appear in a delinquent registry. Your first loan can only amount to € 300, but from the second request you can opt for a maximum of 600 us dollars.