Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment.
In addition, they improve your browsing process, since they allow the website to offer the user information that may be of interest to them depending on the use they make of the content of the same.
In case you do not want to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser so that it deletes them from your computer's hard drive, blocks them or warns you if they are installed. To continue without changes to the cookie settings, simply continue on the website.
The cookies that we use do not store any personal data, or any type of information that can identify you, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to use the services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of your interest. .
Types and purpose of cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be classified as:
- Session cookies: they expire when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookies: they expire depending on when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled (for example, so that the user remains identified on the web page and in its services or when they are manually deleted).
Cookies depending on their objective can be classified as follows:
- Performance cookies (technical and personalization): This type of cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, so you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit. By way of example, this typology includes: volume settings for video or sound players and the video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location cookies: These Cookies are used to find out which country you are in when a service is requested. This Cookie is totally anonymous, and is only used to help guide the content to your location.
- Registration Cookies (technical and personalization): Registration Cookies are generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened their session, and are used to identify them in the services with the following objectives:
- Keep the User identified in such a way that, if he closes a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day he re-enters said service, he will remain identified, thus facilitating his navigation without having to re-identify himself. This functionality can be suppressed if the user presses the "close session" functionality, so that this Cookie is eliminated and the next time the user enters the service, the user will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analytics cookies: Every time a User visits a service or information on the website or a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and similar that may be added to this list in case they vary in relation to the current ones) it generates an analytical cookie on the user's computer. This cookie, which is only generated during the visit, will serve in future visits to the services of the website to identify the visitor anonymously. The main objectives pursued are:
- Allow anonymous identification of browsing users through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time.
- Anonymously identify the most visited content and therefore the most attractive to users.
- Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeats visit. Important: Unless the user decides to register for a service or content on the website, the cookie will never be associated with any personal data that can identify them. These Cookies will only be used for statistical purposes that help to optimize the user experience on the website.
- Own advertising cookies: they serve to manage the owner of the website whether or not a User has visited the advertising they have included. They also allow the management of advertising spaces on the page by storing data on the User's browsing behavior in order to offer advertisements.
- Third-party advertising cookies: In addition to the advertising managed by the website in its contents or services, you may offer your advertisers the option of serving advertisements through third parties ("AdServers"). In this way, these third parties can store cookies sent from the contents of the web page from the Users' browsers, as well as access the data stored in them. The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
How to block or delete installed cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
However, we inform you of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.